Saturday, March 14, 2009

My New Niece!


I would like to introduce Hayden Marie Richardson! 

She was born March 12th and she's beautiful and healthy!  I haven't met her yet, because she's in California, but of course I love her already. How could I not? Check out that sassy look she has. She is not messing around. 

Proud Dad Josh (my brother):


He's a firefighter for LA county and almost didn't make it to baby Hayden's birth. He got "the call" from my sister-in-law, Ali, and raced to the hospital as fast as possible in rush-hour traffic. So, yeah, it took him like 3 hours to get there! Luckily, Hayden decided to wait for her daddy. Five minutes (FIVE!) after Josh arrived in the delivery room, Hayden was born.

Beautiful Mom Ali (my sister-in-law):


I know what you're thinking -  I wish I looked that good after I gave birth to my kids, too! Geez Ali! No need to look so beautiful when YOU JUST PUSHED OUT A KID for crying out loud!  

Here's Josh, Ali, and new big brother, Noah. Isn't he just a cutie?


Ali, Josh, Noah, and Hayden: I love you guys so much! Hugs and Kisses and Congratulations!

Ali and Josh: Here's to hoping your kids don't bicker as much as mine do! Good luck with that suckas!


*Visit The Richardson Family Blog to see more cute pictures!

2 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

We love you SO much auntie!! It feels so great to be at home with our new baby girl. I can't wait for you to snuggle her.
XOXOXOXO

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Congrats to you and your family on the new addition!! She is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...