Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fish Aquarium Classroom Kit

I wanna rock right now
I'm a Fish Aquarium and I came to get down
I'm not internationally known
But I'm known to rock the cool classroom.

That totally does not rhyme.



That song NEVER gets old. Picture me dancing like Elaine on Seinfeld while I rock it out and you've got yourself the real life visual.

Except when I said I'm not internationally known, I really meant that the Fish Aquarium Classroom Kit is NOW OFFICIALLY INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN.  As in there is a classroom full of kids on an American Army base in SOUTH KOREA who are currently creating 14  Fish Aquariums using the supplies of this super awesome classroom kit. 


This teacher only has 14 students in her classroom, but I can make a classroom kit for as many students as you have.

All the supplies are packed up in this reusable scrapbook paper box. You can use it again and again. Store your leftover art supplies in it. Or your calming aromatherapy oils. Or your candy and cookie stash. I used to be a teacher. I don't judge.


Want to see inside?


Ooh wee T-Shane! That's a lot of stuff! 

Paint and glue and paper plates and preprinted fish parts (that the students will cut - it's great scissor practice!) and sand and shells and crushed shells and seaweed and the list goes on and on! All you need to supply is scissors. Easy peasy!

Hey parents! You know what? Even though this is a classroom kit, you could also use it for a party craft. Super fun. Super cute. I do all the work. You get all the credit. Superstaaaa! 



And see how those little bags tell you how much of each supply to give each kid? You could do this in your sleep! Which is good, because if you're a teacher, you're probably not getting much sleep anyway.

Bonus! I've included lots of extra scrapbook paper fish parts so that the kids will have a variety of colors and patterns to choose from. If you want to actually let them choose, well, that's up to you. :)

Did I forget to mention that I wrap it all up with some yarn? Eh? I KNOW! Totally amazing.


Happy classroom crafting!


4 comments:

Christine K. said...

Good idea! I like it.

Ali Richardson said...

Awesomeness!!!! I love that kit - an all time fave :) Welcome to the club South Korea!

4kidsgrandma said...

So cute. I'm sharing this on Facebook, Darcy.

nayon shaha said...

WhatYouSea sells coral frags on the internet for people with saltwater aquariums. A coral frag is a small piece of live coral that a person can add to their tank,and grow out. The niche should be blogs related to saltwater aquariums, and coral propagation and sales. Let me know if you need more information.

if you want more just look here "Live coral sale"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...