Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lamb Party Kit

I just finished a sweet little lamb party kit for a 4-year-old's birthday party. It's soooo cute!

The little birthday girl had looked through my shop and decided that she and her twelve party guests should each make a lamb note holder at her birthday bash. Isn't that the sweetest choice? Can't you just imagine thirteen little cuties proudly running around with their own little lambies?

So I put together adorable little party favor supply bags for each guest:

(I packed the glue and glue supplies separately for the grown-ups to distribute, because who wants free-range glue roaming around at a 4-year-old's party? No one with a 4-year-old. Am I right? Seriously, just thinking about it makes me shudder.)

All filed neatly:

In a cute reusable box:

With a birthday message for the birthday girl that can be used as a table topper or birthday card:

All wrapped up with pretty coordinating ribbon for the birthday girl to open before her party:

You know, to make her feel extra special! How fun!

It's party time made simpler!


Ali Richardson said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO Awesome!!!! Seriously, you thought of EVERYTHING!! XO

lfhpueblo said...

You should teach organizing 101, I mean this is one of the best tips I've seen in a long time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...