Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Butterfly Party Kit

I have made a lot of party kits since I opened my etsy store a couple years ago. But this Butterfly Party Kit has a special place in my heart. It's just so classic and simple and fun.


I also think it's great since the party-goers can really personalize their butterflies with color. I've done this craft with hundreds (really!) of kids and no two butterflies are ever exactly alike.

And on the grown-up side of things, it's so fun to watch little kids get excited as they experience the magic of color blending. My own kids have made these butterflies many, many times. They still get amazed when they dip their marker-scribbled coffee filters into the cup of water and watch as the colors blend before their very eyes.


On to the party kit! Here we go!

Individual party favor supply bags for each guest:


Packed in a cute reusable box:


With a birthday message that can be used as a table topper or birthday card:


All wrapped up with pretty coordinating ribbon for the birthday girl or boy to open before the party:



So fun!

It's party time made simpler!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...