Friday, October 2, 2009

Party On, Mummy. Party On.

If you like inviting the undead to your parties, these guys should be at the top of your list. If you don't like inviting the undead to your parties, then you are really missing out. Because the undead are awesome. Don't be a wimp. If they decide to eat you and the other guests' brains, they're pretty slow moving. If you can't outrun them, it's probably your own fault. And besides, they only resort to brain eating if you don't serve good dip. Usually. Oh, who am I kidding? I cannot be held responsible for their actions. You buy 'em, you deal with 'em. It's on you.



Not just for kids! Hand each guest a Bag O' Mummy and have a blast. Really, my Bag O' Mummies are almost as safe as any of Dan Aykroyds' Bag O' products: Bag O' Glass, Bag O' Nails, Bag O' Bugs, Bag O' Vipers, Bag O' Sulfuric Acid. (Classic!) I give you my word. Besides, the mummies are really easy to make and the results are super cute. I mean terrifying. Whatever.

Each mummy is about 7 1/2 inches tall, so if they do attack, you can work together as a Mummy Hunting Team and stick them in the microwave. Messy, but probably effective. It's sure to make for a bonding experience that you will all be talking about for years. You know what that means, right? As long as most of you escape relatively unharmed, you will have thrown THE BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY EVER.



You're welcome. I'm the best.


The Mini Mummy Party Kit contains materials for 10 Mini Mummies, but I can make you more. If you dare.


Party on, Mummy. Party on.



6 comments:

elsie said...

what a cute idea for a Halloween party activity - LOVE IT!!

Rachelle said...

Maybe you could package this for elementary school teachers, one class at a time : )

Love,
Rachelle
www.ziporgiabella.etsy.com

Darcy said...

Thanks, Elsiee!

Rachelle, great idea! I actually have made class sets with some of my kits! :)

Ali Richardson said...

How come that label doesn't say Richardson Family??? Just curious ;)

Twincerely,Olga said...

Very cute!! I just wanted to say hi!I'll be back

C said...

You are just too funny! I love reading your funny remarks just as much as I love your creative ideas! Brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...