Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Canvas - Easter Style

It was finally time to change up the Spring Canvas. One week before Easter because I'm super on top of things this year. Judge away.

So I stripped off the hearts...

And got out some eggs...


And rainbowed them up...


Who's making all that noise because I'm not paying any attention to her while I take pictures? Oh yeah, this one...



Oh, Penny. Stretch away, Cuteness.

Then I threw the canvas back up above the mantel. Ha! I'm so cavalier about it. Let's pretend like that's reality. Like I didn't string and restring fifty different combinations of eggs across that thing.


What's that? You really love that Easter Egg Banner that's strung across my mantel? You really wish you had one for your very own? Hmmm.... I REALLY wish I could help you out. Oh, wait, I can! ShaBam!

Anyway. Back to not plugging my own stuff. You KNOW I have a hard time buying holiday things that are not on after-the-holiday clearance or that I don't have a coupon for. But! Just look at that little lamby! He came from Pier One. This year. Before Easter. Without a coupon. I did exchange something for him, but still! This is a big deal for me. He's totally top-heavy and falls over at least once a day. Totally worth it. I love him.

Those little eggs in the vase are from The Dollar Tree. I got them today. Because I wanted to take pictures of my canvas and my mantel and I really just needed a bit more color. So I ran down there, spent two bucks on eggs, and ran back (or maybe I drove - it's all a blur). For you! Because that's how much I care! I just cut off the little hanging loops that they came with. And then I piled them into a Dollar Tree vase that I had Gorilla Glued onto a Dollar Tree candlestick holder. Super easy and cheap and I love the color! 


Cute Cute Cute! Good little eggs all lined up. At least something is neat and orderly around here. It's okay. I'll take what I can get.


 Happy Easter!



5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is so fun! i love the rainbow order!

Ali Richardson said...

CUTE :) Happy little eggies!!

4kidsgrandma said...

I can't judge away...I still haven't decorated for Easter.

Love your decorations, and thanks for making me smile with your blog!

Crafty Mischief said...

So cute and colorful! I love your garlands!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

This is really cute! I love the egg garland! Thanks for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...